HyValue addresses five grand challenges related to the development of a competitive Norwegian hydrogen energy sector:
1. Can we produce hydrogen and ammonia with minimum energy loss and at a lower cost?
2. Can we create a safe and resilient transport and distribution system for hydrogen-based fuels?
3. Can we develop end-user applications for hydrogen-based energy carriers?
4. Can we stimulate investments and build systems with acceptable risk for all stakeholders?
5. Can we build public trust and confidence in a hydrogen economy?
HyValue facilitates a tightly integrated, focused research program including six scientific Work Packages (WPs).
Read more about our research and the WPs here.